Why this? Why this?

Nice

I think it's a sweet game, well that might be a wrong way to put it really, seeing as it's a dark gloomy game about coping with shock, tragedy, loss, consequences ending suicidal.
Sweet non-the-less, in terms of how the music fits the story, how wonderfully tragic the story is, and how it managed to pull me inside with "just" crude pixel graphics.

Laser Defense Laser Defense

Fun and addicting, but...

This is quite a fun and addicting TD game. However it tends to drag on, and later levels (after 100) are very slow. Many towers are very useless, and there are some graphical glitches.
Disruptor beam and Inverter beam are musts. Cleverly positioned Inverter beams throughout the map renders super enemies useless. Other towers I used were Rail guns (lots of them), Laser beam and fission laser (1-2 of each). I concentrated all of my defenses through the middle, nothing passed.
My biggest issues with the game are;
- The game seems to not have an end, I got to around level 240 in easy mode (and would continue much further, but my system crashed when going to sleep mode). Without an ending there is no sense of a good reward after playing for a day or two.
- There are some graphical glitches; Radar Beam leaves red traces where it fired, these tend to hang forever on screen. Exploding enemies make huge explosion circles that behave irregularly/buggy. Neither of these impact game-play though.
- Most enemies are very slow, this combined with their massive amount of health on much later levels (200+) makes the game a bit boring to play. Especially when you know they can't even reach half of the road.

Overall it's addicting, and fun for a while as most TDs are. Graphics are simple, yet enough for this type of game. Music is OK, towers are interesting (though there is room for more variations, and perhaps an expensive downgrading system would be a good idea, which would prove useful for Inverter beams, once a stray Inverter locks a Super enemy and there is not enough firepower to destroy it, the only option is to sell the Inverter, when a speed downgrade would be just enough to solve the hang)

Sky Sling Sky Sling

Nice but dull

As someone already said, it's not a bad game, but it gets you bored too fast, it's too repetitive just like the music, but in no way in a good way.

VG Divinitus - Boss Theme VG Divinitus - Boss Theme

This is awesome

I have nothing constructive to say about it, I liked it a lot!

Eternity. Eternity.

Beautiful

That's all that needs to be said about this

MarkySpark responds:

Thanks man!

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

...

Heard this in Colour my heart, and this is the first time I went and rated a song. It's the best thing I ever heard on newgrounds. Amazing work, makes me feel nostalgic and sad and hopeful and...
You made something beautiful

broove responds:

Thank you.
To be honest, I didn't even try very hard... It just.. came out.